Monday, February 27, 2012

Surprises

Chilly morning needed my cup of tea to get going. Lately I have been waking up without the self loathing voices, they have retired to Southern California where it is warmer. Feel like I have been given a the gift of the program. I trusted in time it would shift
as it has done in the past.
It was a nice surprise the film from Iran won the Oscars last night. The script was won of the best in many years I have come across. The whole piece was tight and incredibly engaging in it's storytelling.
Life is full of surprises for that I am grateful.

Seperation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjTkXGRhy9w

Part of my recovery is respecting my need and right to let go and relax...
In All Our Affairs

1 comment:

Syd said...

So true about relaxing. I have been doing a lot of that this weekend.

Annie

Annie