Sunday, August 14, 2011

The world has it's own magic

Went to an insightful film tonight "Another Earth." I was moved by the storyline which took me deeper into concepts of personal exploration. The idea of perceptions, having to let go to become more aware, illusions, being able to look at who you are with an objective lens, these were just a few of the ideas I gathered up in a bundle. At times I feel as if I comprehend a new way of looking at the world. This knowing is brief. Building up my moments helps guide me through the trouble times.

My storyline is held together by past events that i cling to as my life. But i do know there are promises of the program, the unraveling is slow...a new freedom and happiness.
Underneath it all is a where understanding, acceptance and serenity rest.

Going to Alanon meetings allows me to deal with my disease. If I can stay present life seems to feel much better.

Suzuki-roshi says: "The world is its own magic"—


1 comment:

Syd said...

There is much beauty in the world and to me that is magic. And life itself is magical, even at the bad times.

Annie

Annie