Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relaxing with ourselves

It is only when we begin to relax with ourselves as we are that meditation becomes a transformative process. When we relate with ourselves without moralizing, without harshness, without deception, we finally let go of harmful patterns.
Pema Chodron

I had a nice day today. I sold my truck to a friend. This truck was a similar model I drove in Africa, just a basic ride nothing special. But it was a trusted vehicle I knew it would start and get me to where i wanted to go. Over the years I drove it less and less until it became a sculpture. Now it's being driven and my parking is free for my newer car.

The program doesnt work unless you work it kind of like my truck...
it has to be driven to keep the battery going.

Grateful
1. HP has a plan for me
2. Alanon helps me with my thinking
3. this moment helps me remember it is all going to be fine
4. I'm tired ready for sleep

1 comment:

Syd said...

Yes, Al-Anon helps me with my thinking too. I needed something to get my thinking going in a healthy direction.

Annie

Annie