Saturday, April 21, 2012

We are complete

Just got off facebook and feel less than, ...Not sure why this happens but facebook can spin me into a funk
I begin to look into the lives of others and the comparison begins. Not a good thing for me to go into at night.
Most of the time during the day I have no interest going into facebook.
It's the dark night drawing me into the facebook lair
I can laugh about it now but it's not such a good thing for me to get involved in others buisness. Keep the focus on my life.

Today was a nice day in fact it was just gorgeous. Full of warm sun with a cool breeze. I walked along the ocean picking up sand dollars along the way. My sister called me today excited that we will see one another in May. I have some trepidation going home but I have a tool kit to help me if things get tough. There is sadness that arises for me when I talk of my family we have been through alot. My sister and I are not close
it surprises me I thought  as we aged we would create a stronger bond. I try and take it one day at a time
and stay in the present otherwise it just feels weepy. Maybe I am attached to what I would like it to be rather accept what is. My sister tries her best. Feeling of unease is arising as my trip nears.
Keeping it in the moment. Life is full of lessons.

Zen teaches that all humans have the capacity to attain enlightenment because we all have an inherent Buddha-nature; indeed, we are all already enlightened beings, but our true potential has been clouded by ignorance. 



1 comment:

Syd said...

And what I need to remember is that each of us has issues and drama and problems. There is very little that is normal in this world. And people certainly aren't --or at least the ones that I know. Hard to define normal anyway. I am grateful for what I have and who I am. That seems to be sustaining.

Annie

Annie