Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Letting go tonight

It has been a while since my last posting but I am here in cyber-land. Feeling like I would rather post on others blogs.

These days I am still investigating my migraines, work, accepting my relationship and loving myself and through this act loving others. The work in the program is life changing as I have heard alcoholics comment, " AA will fuck up your drinking". Things just aren't the same once you begin to look within. There is a vast ocean of knowledge already present within if I can experience the moment.

A good friend came to visit again. She was a basket case at one point and difficult to be around. She has come back again this time thinking of moving back to our city.
I get in my Alanon fixer state of things and want to take care of her. But I have so much on my plate I just don't have alot of time. So I am stepping back from care taking. Got to take care of myself so I don't have a resentment later on down the road. If only they would take care of me also was my expectation. Oh just so many webs I could dive my life into.

My birthday is coming up on Monday April 16th. She had suggested we do something together and now she is changing her plans. Feel like it's a set up for disappointment coming around the bend. Going to sleep in this...........

Life is balance. I detach and ask HP for his guidance for me. Staying out of my way and trusting life has a plan. These situations take me into "life is trying to screw me" and I just cant figure it all out.
Letting Go tonight

No comments:

Annie

Annie