Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HP has a plan

Letting Go. Today it's foggy the neighbors are putting on a new roof. I watch as the crew scrapes off years of tar leaving the wood bare. Its interesting to watch it being remade the rolls of tar paper, heat torches and new chimneys. My father taught me to appreciate the art of watching and appreciating construction. He was an engineer and would stop at many sights to watch bridges, roads and buildings be constructed. I miss him. He had tremendous struggles in his life and was not an easy man to be around when he was drinking.

My project is going along at a fast pace right now. Lots of shooting, last minute calls and cameras to be prepped. We have worked hard on this project watching near it's end and begin another phase causes some anxiety. This might have to do with control issues on my part and fear of the future. Practicing my program around these issues is key. Turning over to HP and do the footwork. Trusting the future will unfold as the universe has planned. I am not God. Let Go and Let God

Gratitude
1. HP has a plan
2. I cannot control others
3. My life is full
4. My new hydrangea bushes are looking healthy
5. My home is warm and cozy

1 comment:

Syd said...

I like watching construction too. Some of it is cheap and won't last, but the true craftsman who creates a work of art in a house that will last for a century or more, is a wonder.

Annie

Annie