Thursday, October 27, 2011

Apples

The sun warmed up the morning. I watched my garden thinking of fall plantings that need to get in the ground.
Birds ate seeds at a feeder while a hummingbird buzzed a bottle brush tree.
My apple tree is such a lovely jewel producing fruit each year. There are a few apples I left on the branches for further ripening.
Every McIntosh apple has a direct lineage to a single tree discovered in 1811 by John McIntosh on his farm in Dundela, a hamlet near Morrisburg, in Dundas County, Ontario, Canada.

I remembered a strong dream, it was clear full of messages. It involved friends that had disappointed me with their behaviors.
I felt compassion toward the women in the dream. They were similar in action to my mother.
Maybe someday I can find more forgiveness toward her. I am working on this issue in the program. It would be a lie to write i have forgiven her when this is not the case as of today.

I don't have to run though with this feeling. It is one of many feelings that I have it is not ruling my night. The boat is not heading down into the river of darkness and sorrow. This is really an incredible freedom given to me by working a program. I can watch these thoughts come and go. I do wish my mother a wonderful life full of peace. I wish myself a peaceful life. May all beings be happy may they live in peace and harmony.

Time for bed
Tired.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I have been having a lot of those types of dreams lately in which loved ones who are no longer with me, and some that are, are either drinking or rejecting me. I know that there is unrest right now with a friend who is a sober but very dry drunk. His world is crashing down around him after 21 years without a drink because he refuses to take actions that will make his life better. I observe and listen. I see what is happening but am powerless to change him.

Annie

Annie