Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holidays

Holidays and meetings.
It has been a hectic week lots of parties to attend, cards to send, calls to make and my meeting schedule was mixed up in the glob. I feel tired today and have some work things to attend to
which include taping on a new camera.
To top it all off my Mother did her yearly call she went to being a victim and I resented being put into her victimizer section. I have told her over twenty years about my film projects, yet she asks me what I do for work. She doesn't listen. It makes me angry that she is absent for my life. I am not responsible for waking her up. She has an HP and I don't have to fix her.
I try to love her where she is at but it is a challenge.
This is where I turn it over to my HP.
Just for today I will keep it simple and not focus on what I don't have in my life.
HP is doing for me what I can't do myself.

Grateful for the program

1 comment:

Syd said...

I have to be careful to not let expectations get the best of me this time of year. I would like for all to be joyful and cheery. It simply won't be just because I wish that for others. I can be though!

Annie

Annie