Sunday, November 2, 2014

Taking care of buisness



Sunday cool the sun is peeking out under the fog, soon it will cover the day with strong fall light.
Grateful that I am sober alive with some clear thoughts. My muddy thinking is waiting to come forward but today the intention is here with me now unveiling serenity.

My Y turned 60 yesterday sweet slow day, remembering back to when we were kids dating.
He was the man for me despite all the warning signs. The top student in his class but so full of rage. Our relationship has been my sanctifier, dharma gate, I was forced to look into myself. No choice.  Y is a good man and I am a good woman but we got some troubles sometimes. Alot of the time
it would be great if he was someone who i want him to be, but that is not how it works.
Letting go of expectations and taking care of my business cause I got business to mind for today.

Smiling





No comments:

Annie

Annie