Thursday, August 28, 2014

I’m not responsible for the way another feels.


Balmy morning feeling slight anxiety but nothing like the past. Today is a new day full of it's own experiences I can start over at any time also if the need arises. Love this saying from the program.
I may go for a walk along the beach or drive to swim where the sun is shining.
Lately my work has taken over my life. I have to teach this week, shoot, work on my own project my life is full. But due to this schedule my meetings have been limited. This requires me to reach out to my sponsor and others in the program to have a meeting of sorts.

H has crossed a boundary one where we have ongoing problems...His attitude in the car when he drives. How do I deal with it? Waiting till things cool down between us. Detaching with love.
Remembering there are parts of my life that are working. I don't have to be consumed with his actions.
I am powerless over his attitude but what I do have choices that I can make in my own life.

“I’m not responsible for the way another feels.”


1 comment:

Syd said...

So true. I find detachment to be a life saver.

Annie

Annie