Friday, July 18, 2014

Feelings


Foggy morning not feeling satisfied or happy...might need a break. It's difficult when working for yourself.
The program is there for me but I am sinking down reminds me of a few years ago. I have been working for a long time on a project and it seems the work is taxing although we are getting results now.
Putting this down on paper might be a way to put it in perspective. How do I take care of myself?
Sun maybe awfully foggy in the city.
Starting to feel no one cares including myself which is my old standby when things get down. The negative voices that can emerge in my head. Feelings aren't facts.
Make another call to my sponsor.
meditation
Work the steps
Self care nurture myself with attention by resting, walking, yoga.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I know that old feeling only too well. Not felt good lately either but mostly due to aftermath of being sick. I realize that low energy isn't the way I like to feel. I keep going but am weary.

Annie

Annie