Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dream


Feeling tired today my new teaching job is till 10p. After all the excitement I often can't get to sleep
Last night I had an incredible dream. I was in a Indian Hippie restaurant wanting to leave but couldn't more events kept happening. My phone kept disappearing and I needed to make a call to Jan. It was frustrating but the people surrounding me were well intentioned. Eventually a conflict occurred between me and a group of women. They were practicing peace but were ready to do physical harm. I tried to leave to protect myself but events again got in the way.
Looking for support I enlisted one of the head gurus. She guided me and things settled down.

This dream says alot I have some support and opposing forces within me. Looking to the spiritual aspect like the program, it can help guide me. Things will settle in the end.

My life is pretty good despite my work load these days.


No comments:

Annie

Annie