Sunday, July 28, 2013

Working out just fine

Foggy weekend took me into a sad place but ok. I felt it but didnt attach all the way. My niece living with us
is moving tomorrow after one month. It was a challenge but it all worked out in the end.
I attached to wanting things to turn out a certain way.
When letting go and trusting HP has a plan it freed me up to be with her in the moment more.
It went fine couple times it got tricky but it all worked out just fine.

In meditation this Friday there was a second of peace that I rested in...but then when I want it more and more it disappears. But then in the back i felt fear it was just around the corner in a small voice but there..
Not running from it like I have in the past maybe I can examine it and learn more.
Working with a sponsor and turning to the program has embraced me to experience more.

"Nothing we see and hear is perfect. But right there in the imperfection is perfect reality".
Suzuki Roshi

1 comment:

Syd said...

I am feeling a bit sad today too. We are going home tomorrow and I'm ready for that. But know that I will be back in a routine at home. Vacation has been nice. But reality calls.

Annie

Annie