Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 4, 09

Patience with those that harm or disturb us is considered first. It does not matter where the harm is real or imagined, as even our fantasies are enough to create rage. That is why in the 4th step we look at our resentments first. They are deadly to our sobriety and to our peace of mind.

As the Twelve steps and twelve traditions says: In all times of emotional disturbance we can pause and ask for quiet...
Grateful
1. for getting better after my cold
2. A caring husband
3. a warm home
4. My program
5. my HP
6. serenity one day at a time

1 comment:

steveroni said...

I tell you what, I L.O.V.E. you and Syd--Alanon people. My wife Anna oneprayergirl.blogspot.com is sober 24 years. Since she's been doing Alanon (4 years) MY life has gotten so much better! (Actually, I'm serious
this time--but not always -grin.)

Thank you for "signing on" my 'roll.
Steve E.

Annie

Annie