Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 23,09

Today I had some difficult news to deal with. Learning to take care of myself emotionally is a new path for me.
My buisness partner wanted to have a meeting today before my medical exam. I knew we might talk of sensitive topics for me, so I canceled meeting up with her. This is taking care of me. Before I would have jumped into the experience.
Today I think about how to take care of myself and what that entails.
I dont want to get resentments later on toward my working partner, I would like to keep it clear.
It was hard to walk through my health issue as it was and I didnt need to add any drama.

Grateful
1. HP/ Recovery
2. Learning one step at a time, How to take care of myself
3. Warm home to come to.
4. A husband who cares
5. Health insurance despite it's high cost

No comments:

Annie

Annie