Friday, January 16, 2015

HP help and guidance

Woke up to the fog rolling off the ocean, chilly air seeping into the rooms. Struggling with old negative thoughts that keep turning over and over in my head. It's difficult to let go and trust it will all work out. What will happen to me-- I am left alone with no map...old voices churning

I dont know why this has come up for me? It might have to do with a project ending....feeling like
my voice is not heard. Where do I not show up for myself? Needing an old fashioned meeting where I can speak for myself in a group. The healing of witnessing someones heart as I so often hear in meetings.

Asking for HP's help to guide me and comfort me today

1 comment:

Syd said...

I am feeling the same way about my voice not being heard. I feel discounted in some aspects of my life now. Not really being among friends but a lot of young people lately who don't seem to really see me. I know that it is just part of getting older. But my head tells me that I am not really being heard or seen.

Annie

Annie