Friday, January 2, 2015

Adventure of changed attitudes

New Year here I come ready for the adventure one day at a time. Changed attitudes do aid recovery is one area that has dramatically, looking at my life in a new way with the guidance of Alanon.
This holiday was one of the best yet although it had ups and downs nothing like in the past
of why me, I am so alone, no one cares..This is an area I try to work on "no one cares"
it has traveled with me for my life so far. Having addict parents for modeling distorted my views as a child. As an adult I was still looking outside myself for love, it's an inside job I have to report.
Wanting it to change now also doesn't work for me-- it takes time and commitment slowly slowly...
Y still goes into his cave during the Holidays but I have tools to get my needs met.
What are my needs? This is still an area that I am uncertain of at times but I have my program,
meditation and myself to discover which also I believe connects me to everyone.
Working on myself is working on the world around me and hopefully helping those I love.
Happy New Year !




No comments:

Annie

Annie