Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Full days

My days have been full, serenity has entered my life again after working the program.
It's not that I have a super happy Doris Day kind of life it has to do with my tools. Just for today
I am able to let serenity enter and stay for a while.
My nephew has been staying with us for a month. He is helping Y at his job and in return we pay him
with letting him stay rent free. Seeing him become an adult has lifted my spirits.
Watching my own life unfold as I age is challenging. I keep thinking about botox injections with fillers.
This is life no stopping it the days have built upon one another.
My HP is guiding me I can let go and trust that all will work out as it is supposed to.
Y has been loving toward me lately, I have to say not depending on his good moods to keep me happy is freeing me.


1 comment:

Syd said...

I think that gravity gets all of us in one way or another as we age! It's good to not depend on someone else's mood and let that dictate mine. I used to be a slave to the moods of others. Now I realize that much of what they are fussing about isn't about me at all.

Annie

Annie