Thursday, February 21, 2013

good times

Wishing I could write more in my blog  but so much happening just doesnt seem to be enough time.
It's a struggle to learn to make time in my life. My family raced to everything as soon as we got out of bed.
So many things to get accomplished in one day. One of the gifts of the program is being able to take time out every once in a while.
Breathe relax smile
try to meditate for at least five minutes once a day
My family came to visit after twenty years and then left again.
There were good times despite my sadness about how I wish things could be for us.
We have created something else and that is fine also.
My brothers Oxicotiyn addiction has robbed him of his old self.
He was very aggressive at times I just tried to keep it simple and to stand up for myself when it was needed.
Grateful for my life
it is damn good
being sober



1 comment:

Syd said...

Glad that you are doing well. I don't have as much time to blog anymore, but do a posting every few days. It helps to clear my head.

Annie

Annie