Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life is no brief candle

Tonight is Christmas Eve I feel good so much more in my life. Really I dont know how else to explain it except I am present
for myself. It's great to have gratitude for so much today. I had a friend invite me to her home and we had a simple but fun Christmas. Her 7 year old son performed most of the night and we laughed at his magic tricks.
Life is good when I can laugh and not take it all too seriously.
Let me make this day a celebration of spirit. I will set my problems aside for a little while and appreciate what it means to be fully alive.
Gratitude
1. That my program worked for me today and I didnt have to take a drink
2. My chocolate mousse cake was a hit at din din
3. I took things easy although at times i felt odd with myself
4. My life is pretty good and I am grateful

Life is no brief candle to me.
George Bernard Shaw

1 comment:

Syd said...

It sounds as if it was a good day to celebrate being fully present. I no longer have to burn the candle at both ends which makes the flame die out quicker.

Annie

Annie