Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 12,09

Tonight I worked on my step work it really is difficult looking at some of these things ...But the alternative is not living a life free from my old actions which isnt serving me anymore.
I do have choices and options, this so freeing to even write these words.
My husbands moods are out of my control. His outbursts are not caused and cannot be cured by me.
What can I do to break the cycle I can change only my behavior. This means not acting in the old way which was to engage in his anger. I feel embarrassed to be writing these words. I do not have a perfect marriage. But I dont want to call my friends who are not in the program and talk about my private affairs. This does not serve me.
Grateful for
1. My HP
2. Being able to Live and Learn
3. The Wonderful Day
4. Getting a Massage
5. Spending Time with a Friend before she move to NY
6. Going to the Unity Center and singing
7. Eating great food

No comments:

Annie

Annie